Saturday Help Session guide lines
Hello, thanks for signing up to join the Saturday help Sessions. Brought to you by TTJTech.net and hosted by SturItUp.com When attending these sessions please follow these guidelines:
1. Keep the background noise to a minimum. Headset mics tend to pick up even the slightest movement. If you know you will be multi tasking, please mute yourself. You will have the ability to unmute when called on. If you can’t keep the background noise down, then we will put you on a force mute.
2. Please wait for your name to be called to unmute. As stated above, you will be able to control muting and unmuting, and we want to be respectful of other participants time to ask questions and get support.
3. If you have something to add to an answer, or have a similar question, put your brief comments in the Chat section, and we will try and get to you promptly.
4. Be respectful of others time, and don’t badger or be rude to each other. We want this Help Session to be a safe, respectful, and inclusive environment.
5. Lastly, you may ask any question related to apple products, how to’s, software, and hardware. Anything beyond that we will not answer.
Thanks for complying, and let’s have fun! Remember, this is every other Saturday starting October 31st. If you need some 1on1 training, contact email@example.com and we will set something up. Subscribe to the calendar, so you won’t miss any events.
To Join the help session, Click here